This website – www.whileyouwait.org.uk. – is owned by the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership – also referred to as the Partnership or GMHSC.
You can use this website if you agree to the legal terms set out here, as well as any additional terms on other pages of the site.
We may make changes to our website, including these terms, at any time and without any notice. So you may want to revisit the site from time to time.
Copyright and use of content
Unless clearly stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as design rights, trademarks, patents etc) in any material provided on this website remains the property of the Partnership (or in respect of specific pieces of content, another rightful owner).
GMHSC-owned material on the website, including text and images, may not be modified, copied or reproduced in any way without written permission, except for in the case of the user’s own personal non-commercial use – such as sharing content responsibly on social media.
While we’ve taken care to provide links to useful websites, such as those of our partners, we don’t necessarily endorse or control those sites and we’re not responsible for their content.
Liability of information
We’ve taken all reasonable care to make sure the information and material on this website is correct, up to date and useful. But we’re not responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by any inaccuracy or error.
The Partnership team, our partners, suppliers and any third-parties mentioned on the website are not liable for any damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, this site, or any sites linked to our own.
To post comments on our news pages you must submit a valid email address and any other information we request. Please also follow our rules of conduct, below:
- We ask you to comment responsibly and considerately
- Please make sure that all statements of fact you present are true, and that any views you express are your honestly held opinion on those facts, or that of the person on whose behalf you’re writing
- You’re legally responsible for any material you post
- If you’re under 16, you should seek consent from your parents or guardians before submitting a comment
- We reserve the right to moderate news comments and to:
- Edit or delete irrelevant or abusive comments submitted for posting on the website
- Temporarily or permanently suspend a user’s access to posting comments
- Take any other action we see necessary if a user hasn’t followed the guidance set out here
- You mustn’t use the comments area to make complaints about specific services, treatment centres or staff related to those services; instead please use the proper channels set out by those services
- If you find any comments offensive or objectionable, you can make a complaint to the moderator using the ‘Report’ link at the foot of each published comment
- We have many measures in place to keep your information safe, but it’s important that you also play your part – visit the government’s Get Safe Online website for advice on how to do this
We welcome your feedback. Please get in touch if you have comments about our website.